South Boston Walking Tour
7: 1328 Jeffress Street



A folk Victorian built by Colonel Henry Easley in 1896 as a wedding gift for his daughter Annie and Dr. Humphrey Singlet Belt. It features a spindlework porch. Now occupied by Lt. Col. Edward Trice, great grandson of Capt. Jeffress. Note that Dr. H. S. Belt's name is engraved in the sidewalk in front of this house.



The next stop - 1313 Jeffress Street
Back to Map