|Using Netscape Communicator to upload your web pages to
- To use the Netscape Communitcator Composer prorgram
to edit your very own web pages, download and
install the latest version of Netscape Communicator Standard from their website if you
don't already have it.
- Once the Communicator program has been installed,
start it and then start the Composer program.
- Use Composer to buid your web page.
- Save the page when you have finished. The first page
on your web site should be named default.htm.
- Click the "Publish" button. The following
screen will be displayed. Fill it in with your particular information. For example,
replace "kshaw" with your username.
Click the "OK" button to publish the
page to your web site.
You can view your page by using your web browser
to go to http://www2.halifax.com/username
(replace username with your user name).
Return to the Main Page
This site was last updated on April 11, 1998 by