|How do I set up a particular
Search Page in the Internet
- Log on to the Internet as normal and start your
- In the box labelled "Address:",
type www.yahoo.com (or the address
of the particular search engine that you are
interested in ) and press the
Enter key on your keyboard.
- Once the search web page is displayed, select
"View" and then "Options"
from the top menu bar of the Internet Explorer.
- Select the "Navigation" tab.
- Beside the "Page:" box, click the down
arrow and select "Search Page" as shown
- Hit the Use Current button. Click "Apply"
and then "OK" as shown below.
Return to the main page.