|What are the networking settings needed to connect to
Halifax.Com uses PPP for customer access. Here are the settings that your software my need
in order to connect to us.
- Our IP addresses are dynamically assigned. In other words, we assign you an IP
address when you connect to us.
- Our Primary DNS server is: 220.127.116.11
- Our Secondary DNS server is: 18.104.22.168
- Our Outgoing Mail(POP3) Server is: mail.halifax.com
- Our Incoming Mail(SMTP) Server is: mail.halifax.com
- Our Usenet News (NNTP) Server is: news.halifax.com
- Our dial-up telephone number is: 572-5241
- We use the Password Authentication Protocol (PAP) when logging in.
- Our home page is located at http://www.halifax.com/
Return to the main page.
This site was last updated on April 11, 1998 by