|How come it takes me so long to log in?
It is possible that your computer is trying to negotiate unused protocols with our
server. To see if this is the case:
- Go to My Computer.
- Go to Dial-Up Networking.
- Click on the icon that represents your connection to Halifax.Com.
- Select File and then Properties.
- Click the Server Type button.
- Make sure that Log on to Network, IPX/SPX
and NetBEUI are not checked.
- Click twice to return back to the Dial-up Networking folder and try again.
Return to the main page.
Last updated on November 17, 1998 by