A Colonial Revival residence with a two level pedimented portico with paired Ionic columns, and flanking one-story porch wings with Ionic columns and turned ballustrade.
Built by Charles W. Walters in 1910. Mr Walters founded Walters Tobacco Company which bought, processed and sold tobacco leaf. The company later merged with Dibbrell Brothers of Danville.
When the house columns arrived by railroad, Mr. Walters walked beside the wagons which brought the columns to the house.